evocation table

evocation table

Friday, March 15, 2019

BACK to the BLOG! Updated Workings from Frater Ashen


Three YEARS!

Three YEARS Since I've posted on this Blog. If Anyone kept up with me solely by my 'Magicians Workings' blog I reckon they would think me inactive and removed from the online-magical world. 

Quite the contrary is true however. I've been busier than I ever have been.   With continual orders coming in from clients requesting talismans, evocations, magical consulting, wands, knives, circles, and nearly every known magical article imaginable I could likely do magic- professionally- full time.









Most of my online interaction and orders have been through FACEBOOK for the past several years and it takes up most of my time responding to inquiries and questions there. I've had a few messages about this blog however and I'll be doing my best to update it as well.

I've been on Several podcasts, most of which you can find on YouTube. Must Recently I was a guest on "Witches and Wine", "Occult of Personality", and "Glitch Bottle".

I've traveled to England the past two years to host three day workshops on Solomonic and Ceremonial Magic.  











I am posting now to make everyone aware of the  SKILLS OF THE CEREMONIAL MAGICIAN Workshop I will be hosting in the USA in June.

Click on the link below for more info:

Skills of the Ceremonial Magician Workshop


There is still time to sign up!  




I believe my blog as been riddled with many spam comments too which I'll have to sift through those as well.

Again I will try to update this blog more as I feel its still a valued online resource. Not only that but it hails back to my very beginnings of sharing my magical path with the public.




3 comments:

  1. Good to see you blogging again! At the time that I picked up both of your books, I read all the blog entries here as well and found a lot of good information. FB is so full of noise and off the wall comments from people that it's often more distracting than enlightening, so the blog is a refreshing change from that. I look forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy buenas tardes o días, según leas mi comentario frater, yo soy de México y desafortunadamente muy poca información hay por acá sobre magia salomónica, tengo entendido que tiene a disposición libros sobre este tema en particular, ¿podría enviarme a mi correo el modo de adquirirlo?, le agradezco enormemente mi correo es pacocastaneda42@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Recovery Lost Funds From Online Scammer's/ Cryptocurrency/ Recovery of Stolen bitcoin / Bitcoin Mining/ Increase your Credit score/ MOBILE SPY REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS AUTHORIZATION. Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private database: Email: (Vitor@programmer.net) and WhatsApp contact: +1 (519) 398-1460

    ReplyDelete