evocation table

evocation table

Friday, March 15, 2019

A Selection of Podcasts



If I was doing this properly, I would have had a post about each podcast I've been on, explaining a bit about the content and also the host. Perhaps I will be better about this in the future, but for now I wanted to list many of the podcasts I've been on in recent years incase readers of the blog were unaware:














I hope you all enjoy.  I must say I've had excellent experiences with the hosts one ach of theses shows. 




2 comments:

  1. Recovery Lost Funds From Online Scammer's/ Cryptocurrency/ Recovery of Stolen bitcoin / Bitcoin Mining/ Increase your Credit score/ MOBILE SPY REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS AUTHORIZATION. Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private database: Email: (Vitor@programmer.net) and WhatsApp contact: +1 (519) 398-1460

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recovery Lost Funds From Online Scammer's/ Cryptocurrency/ Recovery of Stolen bitcoin / Bitcoin Mining/ Increase your Credit score/ MOBILE SPY REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS AUTHORIZATION. Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private database: Email: (Vitor@programmer.net) and WhatsApp contact: +1 (519) 398-1460

    ReplyDelete