evocation table

evocation table

Monday, October 13, 2014

MAGICAL SERVICES





Fairly recently I began offering magical services in the area of magical consulting, spellwork, and talisman/implement constructing.

In the past years I have enjoyed speaking with those who have come seeking my perspective on matters which typically relate to the magical grimoires and their practice. Although I in no way consider my viewpoint and experience the end all to classical magical working, I am happy to share what I have learned with those who value my time.



A major reason why I have not blogged much in the last year or so is greatly due to my schedule filling up beyond belief. Besides writing books and tiredly continuing my own magical rituals, more and more eager magicians have come to me asking my assistance and feedback regarding their own work. A few have commissioned me to create magical items for them that they themselves do not have the skill or time to make themselves. I found I have enjoyed doing this for the individuals who truly appreciate what I do and the time and effort which goes into my magical work.



Those who know me and know my work, KNOW that I take magical pursuits very seriously and am not interested in cutting corners on conducting rituals, striving for unambiguous results, and conducting rituals with the proper implements and paraphernalia. In the area of classical magical I have a very particular approach and have realized I am not the only one.



For those of you on the path of traditional western ceremonial/ritual magick, the Solomonic strain of grimoric evocation/invocation, and conjuration, if there is a matter you think I could help you with then you may wish to consider the following services I am now providing:





Magical consulting price list:

-For Skype, Zoom or other visual/audio media conference: $140.00 per hour.

-For Instant Messaging over Social media: $90.00 per hour.

- For email assistance and correspondence for your particular issue, price will be adjusted based on length of teaching/coaching, and feedback etc.

- Spell-work will be considered and priced after initial inquiry and consideration of your request. I am unlikely to assist anyone who is wishing to manipulate another, bring them under your control, put a love or hex on anyone or other such nonsense. If your motivations and reasons for magic are in any way suspect I will most likely not take your case.

Evocation of Spirits Services for clients is also possible for clients; request deemed to be appropriate. Inquires must be made first before price and consideration confirmed.

Making veritable magical implements is also my forte as I have made countless vestments, implements, and other such items used in ceremonial magic based from the Solomonic strain of ceremonial magic. If you need an Item based of the Key of Solomon, The Lesser Key or Lemegeton, Heptomeron, Grimorium Verum, The Grand Grimoire, The Grimoire of Pope Honorius, etc. I have either made them already or could make them as they are specified in the actual grimoire. My abilities and expertise are not limited to the above works of magic however so if you are interested in an art or implement outside of this realm feel free to inquire.

I also have made the ritual items for DSIC as I describe in my book, Gateways Through Stone and Circle not only for myself but for other serious magicians as well. 



Many if not most grimoric items are quite difficult to make properly. The materials which go into them are typically expensive and difficult to come by as well. I time the crafting of such implements seriously and will adhere to the times and planetary alignments listed in the Key of Solomon if they are not specifically listed in the grimoire  they originate from.

For the Art of DRAWING SPIRITS INTO CRYSTALS (DSIC):

For the Ebony Pedestal: $1700.00  (Materials: Black ebony wood, 24k gold leafing and symbols, 18k gold filled plate and %100 quartz crystal sphere.




For the Holy Table: $286.00 on round  wood disk of 1 1/2" to 3" engraved and painted. (Wax or metal Holy table will be priced differently depending on type of material desired.



Ebony wand made to your specifications of dimensions, length and lettering: $386.00 

(ebony wood, 24k gold leafing.)



Magic circle painted on canvas (DSIC)  

5ft diameter : $386.00

7ft diameter : $568.00

9ft diameter: $690.00





Talismans as from the Key of Solomon:





(Price of Talisman will be determined by material used, difficulty, size and method of construction.)


As far as talismans are concerned, making them for clients is by far the most popular service I have been offering for the past several years. Those who have ordered my works have been very pleased with them and have reported back pleasing and some amazing results and occurrences since coming into possession with them! Some of the Saturn and Mars talismans I consult my house spirit before making them due to their destructive and dangerous capabilities. I’ve only agreed to make small number of these in my many orders. Besides the above, I am typically open but will not spend my time creating purely destructive or purely negative aligned talismans which (with someone of my capabilities) would be a veritably cursed item. 








 I take great care and effort making each seal and consecrate them the proper way. (I explain how I do this in great detail in my section of “LIBER SPIRITUUM” from AZOTH PRESS) The ‘Veritable Key of Solomon’ for instance has very stringent guidelines for actually making any of these talismans which leaves only a few weeks per year that are profitable. The majority of the pentacles I make are from the Mathers Key of Solomon but also make many from the Veritable Key of Solomon translations. I have made some exceptions. My reasons for any deviations are based on the experiences with working with the spirits involved in the making of these seals. First of all as I explain to clients and other magicians, the timing (although highly important in its crafting and creation) is second to its consecration as an actual magical talisman. The metal or parchment object does not become fully empowered simply at the timing of its construction but by the intentional imbuement of its properties by the spirits that have  the office over the talisman. The VKoS is very much set up this way where the conjurations, and circles made to summon the spirits, firstly associated with the planets are for this reason. The same goes for the other versions of the main Keys of Solomon. The spirits are compelled or bound to grant the power of their offices and typically done so by sealing their authorities to a pentacle or talisman. 





In first contact, stringent adherence to all astrological observances should, and many times needs to be met to even conjure these begins properly (especially initially!). I found this was the case for me and my scryer to become ‘inducted’ or initiated into their direct sphere of influence. When proper contact is made there is a link and then they are able to be conjured and contacted much more easily. For instance, my scryer and I were able to contact Ophiel (Olympic angel of Mercury) again easily even though it was on a Monday (at an hour of Mercury).





Now, all this being said, the truth of the matter is if you line up ALL the requisites, timing, you’re going to have the absolutely most powerful talisman available.  Magic is like that, the more direct lines of frequency in harmony, the more layered and compounded the proper correspondences, the more powerful the affects, and results.  Magic in both affect as well as conjuration jumps from the “Works” / “Does not work” to degree of affect. The thing is, the majority of magicians I see haven’t really made it to the “works” part yet and have not fully established contact with the beings that make this stuff actually work.





For the talismans I make for clients, I match up the required timings and most profitable elections as best I may but I contact the spirits directly for them to make the talisman affective. In this working they also instruct or give ad vice how it is to be used, in what ways it can be applied, and if needed, what the owner should do to “recharge” or further consecrate the talisman to make it most affective.  Now, I can’t claim that any of my clients have since wont the lottery ( none have told me if they have) but, again, the feedback I have received has all been positive and quite pleasingly surprised with the affects since their ownership of the talisman.








The talismans I offer vary in price according to the type of materials/metals that are used and the level of spirit being evoked to consecrate them. This requires planning and much effort as well as using materials such as specially prepared incense, etc. Note that if the grimier specifically asks for the talisman to be made in a certain type of metal I won’t ‘substitute’ simply because I do not want my time and efforts to be wasted. I can make most of the talismans using consecrated parchment but there are a few that should strictly be made in some metals.






Parchment Talismans are: $68.00

Led Saturn talismans are more expensive due to the toxicity of the metal (I seal it to make it safer aft ward): $98.00





Mercury talismans (usually aluminum and zinc oxide) metal , iron talisman, tin, copper are: $86.00

For talismans to be made in .9999 Fine Silver (typically moon or Jupiter) the price is $268.00



For 18k Gold filled metal/sun/solar talismans, the price is $450.00

The talismans are approximately 2" in diameter and can be made to be worn on a necklace if preferred. If you wish them larger, I can do that for an additional $60.00.

-Note that talismans can bring amazing luck, opportunity, occurrence, and results but may not ‘fix’ the total issues you have surrounding relationships, money and wealth which may stem from a multitude of different factors which may be both psychological, habitual, and circumstantial to your particular circumstance. This being said, I have personally witnessed the affects these magical articles seem to bring and I more than convinced of their potency. For this reason as well, I'm happy to state that many of my clients have returned for more talismans because of this.  









If you are looking for a magical item which is not mentioned in the above, email me with as much detail as you are looking for and I will quote you a price.









 LARGE 18" diameter Scrying Mirror of The Moon with stand: $360.00




 For Any of the above services, contact me at:
BryanAshen@yahoo.com or find me on Face Book: Frater Ashen Chassan.




10 comments:

  1. This looks great! Thank you for your dedication and service to the occult community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully many will benefit from Frater Ashen dedicated magical arts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ave Frater,
    Huge fan of your work and I am currently working on a periodical called "OCCULTIST". Would love to publish one of your blog articles. Unfortunately, we can't offer monetary compensation because this will be the 1st edition and the budget is restricted until success of the periodical can be gauged. However, we can advertise your services in a color ad. If interested, please email me at luxinsilva@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

    LiS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pentacles! Where do you source your sheet-metal? I am interested in making some metallic pentacles of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello please I want to know if this magic book (The Black Pullet) still work in our generation , if it will work, can you make out the Talisman and the rings ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the informative article. This is one of the best resources I have found in quite some time. Nicely written and great info. I really cannot thank you enough for sharing.

    OFFERS IN CHENNAI

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Recovery Lost Funds From Online Scammer's/ Cryptocurrency/ Recovery of Stolen bitcoin / Bitcoin Mining/ Increase your Credit score/ MOBILE SPY REMOTE CONTROL ACCESS AUTHORIZATION. Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private database: Email: (Vitor@programmer.net) and WhatsApp contact: +1 (519) 398-1460

    ReplyDelete